“The office staff is always courteous, and their response time is great!”- Beth C.
“Great job and teamwork. Highly recommended.”- Bruce M.
“He explained his test findings and made a recommendation for improving our air quality.”- Mark A.
Residential & Commercial Maintenance Agreements
If you have recently installed a new heating or air conditioning system, you can start protecting your investment right away with an HVAC service agreement. At Meyer Heating and Air Conditioning, we can provide a service agreement in New Braunfels and surrounding areas that is tailored to the needs of your heating and air conditioning systems.
Please contact us today at (830) 407-8631 to learn more about how you can benefit from a service agreement.
Honesty & Inegrity
Our company was founded on the principles of honesty,
integrity, reliability & hard work.
We provide constant commitment to high-quality service
and doing right by our customers.
Our work speaks for itself. We have nearly 300 reviews from
happy customers around the New Braunfels & surrounding area.
Locally Owned & Operated Since 1995
We are well known as the go-to HVAC company in our community.
Our customers recognize and trust us to handle any job.
throughout our social media platforms Our Work Speaks
for itself Speaks for itself
Most homeowners and commercial property owners know that regular maintenance is beneficial for system performance and reducing breakdowns. However, the many maintenance tasks of property ownership can be overwhelming. It is very easy to overlook maintenance or forget to schedule service. A New Braunfels service agreement ensures that HVAC maintenance doesn’t fall through the cracks.
A service agreement offers significant benefits, such as:
- Detecting problems early – When your system is regularly inspected and maintained, it is easier for our technicians to find problems early. Addressing small issues right away reduces wear and tear on your system.
- Improved energy efficiency – Keeping your system running at peak energy efficiency helps to lower your utility bills.
- Maintaining your warranty – Most manufacturers’ warranties require regular professional maintenance. If your system is not maintained, they could refuse to pay for repairs or replacement should the system fail. A service agreement documents that regular service has been performed to protect your warranty.
- Priority service – Service agreement members enjoy other benefits, such as priority service for HVAC repairs.
For most heating and air conditioning systems, annual maintenance is recommended. However, some commercial systems may need more frequent service. We can provide heating and air conditioning maintenance to ensure that your property is ready for summer and winter or according to the schedule that best meets the requirements of your system.
We can provide a service agreement in New Braunfels for your heating and air conditioning equipment, regardless of the brand. Our team have extensive training and expertise with HVAC equipment from all major manufacturers. We are equipped with everything needed to inspect and test your system to ensure reliable performance all year long.
Our maintenance service agreement includes:
- A thorough inspection of all components of the system
- Checking for leaks
- Evaluating overall performance
- Tightening any loose connections
- Minor adjustments to improve performance
- Changing filters
- Checking and adjusting the thermostat
Regular maintenance keeps your HVAC system clean and working at peak efficiency. This reduces wear and tear on the system, which can help extend equipment life and improve the overall performance of the system. In addition to creating a more comfortable environment in every season of the year, you will save money on your utility bills when your system is working at optimal efficiency.
If you are interested in a service agreement for your HVAC equipment, please contact us at (830) 407-8631 for more information and a free estimate.